Saturday, August 18, 2012

8-15 to 8-18-12

The past few days have just flown by for me!  I made my FAV dinner this week...I just love love love chicken spaghetti!  Here is a link:  
http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2007/06/chicken_spaghet/

I was really naughty this week...I made homemade strawberry rhubarb pie and let me tell you it tastes amazing!!  The kids only eat the strawberries out of it :) 

My Diva:  

Liv and B having lunch together!  

The sky turned a beautiful pinkish purple color for about 2 minutes, it was beautiful!  

Tired Brandon & pant-less silly Olivia working on her letters 


So I got home from my run the other morning and Brandon asked how my run was...I looked at him bummed out and told him how I was disappointed in myself for running an 11 minute mile pace.  Of course he tells me that I will do better tomorrow.  A few minutes go by and I walk over to him and say... "look at all these pictures I took this morning on my run, the sky was so pretty"  He looks at me and does his puzzled head tilt and asks me if I was still disappointed in my run time...lol!  This is one of the pictures I took.  

My little dinosaur! 


We took a trip to little bear since it has been raining a lot the past few days.  Went up there with a small group of other moms from Humphreys and met a few super nice moms with kids the same age as Liv & G



Olivia and Brandon, getting the spices ready for the pork tenderloin Brandon is going to grill out from bible study tomorrow afternoon.



Here is my Gman...just being silly.  





What in the world??...


So...I always hear "Michelle, we would like to see pictures of you too..." So I took that upon myself to take a few elegant pictures of Olivia and myself.  





I hope you enjoyed those as much as Olivia and I did taking them!  Anyways We had 
two birthday parties today.  Here's Olivia with her friend McKenna at her 3rd Bday party!  

Then it was our friend Christophers 1st birthday party.  This is Gman playing with the older boys in what they called the man cave and girls were not allowed...but I was able to get a picture quick before getting kicked out ;) 


Xoxo Michelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment