Saturday, March 16, 2013

March 2013 Post #1


March is BIRTHDAY MONTH, for Olivia and I!  The night before my birthday was spent with Liv, G, Karlyn, and Megan at my favorite soup restaurant in Songtan. 







 Afterwards we went to Megan's apartment and to my surprise she made a cake for me.  The kids could barely keep their fingers out of the cake while we waited for Jen to get there!  The cake was amazing, as was our always interesting conversations!  I also got a bottle of moscato from each of them (they know me so well!)  


On my actual birthday the kids and I spent the day exploring in pyeongtaek, then stopped by lotte mart to pick up some Korean snacks to send to Rob for his birthday.  





Then we came home and attempted to wake up Brandon (he was on his 24 hour staff duty yesterday/this morning)  The kids and I made some vanilla cupcakes and Brandon made some amazing pizza!!  ---It was my birthday...I can have a cheat day every now and then---






Since Brandon hasn't been home very much we decided to make Sunday a family day and do whatever the kids wanted to do...which was bowling.  I like bowling but Brandon doesn't enjoy it to say the least.  We made a trip up to Osan to get some steaks cut from the butcher on post.  Brandon decided he wanted to try out a new recipe from his cookbook.  They were the best steaks I have ever had!


Telling B to back up so he can do it by himself.  




So I admit...all weekend was a cheat weekend for me.  That's okay, I will be back at the gym in the morning after I drop the kiddos off at school.  I have to get ready for the 5K coming up next Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment