Thursday, July 26, 2012

7-26-2012

We started yesterday morning off with story time at the library.  In between stories the kids sing songs and dance and after the last story we do a craft pertaining to one of the stories we read.  Olivia does great at the craft time...Greyson just wants to play with glue sticks :) After lunch we went to the kids swim lessons.  Greyson usually gets cold after 20-25 minutes in the pool so he sits and waits in the lounge chair until Olivia is all done.  She still won't go all the way underwater but she is getting more confident in the water and is getting better at using her arms and legs at the same time.  
Today is our 4 year anniversary!  I can't believe it!  Brandon works nights tonight so he will have to wait until he gets home late/early tomorrow morning to get his anniversary gift.  I got him a bunch of random things but I know he will love all of it; a pair of adidas classic shoes, a kids spoon and fork set with a carrying pouch (he can't use chopsticks so this will be very helpful lol), a few sticks of burts bees chapstick (he is addicted to that stuff), a powered protein shaker cup (for all of those protein drinks he has), eletrolyte and energy packets (thought he could use them for the triathalon coming up or for long bike rides), and a sweet card with a little love note inside...and a couple weeks ago I surprised him with a dinner at an amazing Korean soup restaurant and got a baby sitter for the kids so we could take our time. ---Happy anniversary to the love of my life--- 
Greyson woke up sick today :(  he has had a fever all day and won't eat anything.  He has done nothing but sleep and watch disney movies all day.  I hope he wakes up feeling better in the morning.  
My dad is on his way to Arizona right now to drop off my brothers children.  I have been praying for those three beautiful children for so long.  --Thank you God for answering my prayers--  They have been through so much and need a new start in Arizona.  I hope everything works out for them. 
One more thing-Olivia starts pre-school on Sept 5!!!   She will be going MWF from 8:30-11:30  I am not sure how I am going to make that work.  Olivia and I are not morning people and she doesn't wake up until 8!  Looks like we are going to have to go to bed earlier.  Love you all--M  


   

No comments:

Post a Comment