Thursday, April 11, 2013

Olivia's 4th Birthday Party

Olivia is 4! Yayyy!  She wanted a My Little Pony and Rainbow party, complete with her friends, a cake with a pony on it, balloons, and lots of candy!  Her party was almost a week ago and she is still talking about how much fun she had with her friends, nothing makes me happier!!  Here are some pictures from her party-- 

Before the party started: 












 


Friends are here!!  Coloring My Little Pony coloring pages.  


Karlyn-showing me her Irish tap dance...what a kid :) 

Running around taking a video of the party





My Little Pony Tattoo Time





Game Time
CAKE TIME


Time for birthday presents









Hugging her friends and telling everyone thank you.




 Party favors--My Little Pony buckets to fill with as much candy as possible, then wrapped up and tied with a balloon and ready to take home and enjoy!  :) 




4 little monkeys jumpin on the bed...


Feeling the tiny little baby belly! 
Photo bomb??  lol!  

Overall Olivia's 4th Birthday bash was so much fun, Thank you all for coming, each one of you made her day more special because you and your little one(s) came!  




No comments:

Post a Comment